List of amazing websites for developers.
amazing tutorial for the new rubist on the ruby…
- The modular backend platform for web developers.stamplay
- Effortless web publishing through Dropbox harp
- Zapier connects the web apps you use to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks Zapier
- For the data storing like firebse parse)
hosting, cloud editor, terminals
- cloud 9
- hyper terminal for all the platform
- Package manager for windows Choco
- Static website and more Now&Next
- Static website hosting surge.sh
- intercityup Rails hosting.
- cloud66 Script free Ops for Developers(Hosting and Server)
- lenode Cloud Hosting for You. High performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs.
- gitter Chat, for GitHub.
- ChefIO See video how it works. That is enough for convince me to use it.
- Electron To create destop application using Web-technologies(js/html/css).
- StrongLoop Compose APIs, Build, Deploy and Monitor Node. Need to check this out.
paw The unltimate REST api client for Mac.
Good websites with great content and
- Ruby 2.2 new methods
- Image processing in ruy
- rake tips
- parallelism in ruby Testing (spec / cucumber / )
- Fast testing-http://www.sitepoint.com/ruby/
- Rails preloading
Ruby/Rails gems, Good resouces, Tricks
- Sucker_puch Sucker Punch is a Ruby asynchronous processing library using Celluloid, heavily influenced by Sidekiq and girl_friday.
- Ror, ruby tricks
Bundle install is slow for this, There is parallel bundle options What is the number for the parallel jobs It will be N-1 (N:number of core cpu have) how to find number of core machine have.
sysctl -n hw.ncpu,
``` //Save time using parallel install $ bundle config --global --jobs 7 // total cup(8) - 1 $ time bundle install ``` If you have problem with the parallel bundle than fallback to the default `vim ~/.bundle/config`
precompliedassets on the develpment
RAILS_EVN=development rake assets:precomplie